Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy and tired daty but very happy ^^

Finally have time for me to fullfil my promise ....Yeah...shopping+ hand in resume in some shops+ do stock check+ buying cy present+went to post office....PSP-GOGOGO too bad the memory stick cy wanted is out of stock....due to this PSPGo is different with PSP3000....the memory stick have to M2...even sells person also dono....stupid....lucky yesterday i have do some research...sells man ask me to buy dono wat memory stick but that is only comp with PSP not PSP-GO...i still have emphasise GOGOGO to him .....lucky another younger man to correct this manager...almost pay for it at counter.
Oh my god...never know using SGD to buy things at here...curency so buy diff about need extra 1.378...i tot only only $20 difference....i have to find some part-time at here....looking my account constant like that very sien...i like saving money....faster graduate lah...looking a normal job and enought for me then can liao....sister still ask me to study phsio after thise BASIC degree....can't lah ...i am not young anymore....need to work and persue my furture also....
But i still very happy ...i am choosing a blue winne the pooh box but but but i forget to put in the birthday card....shit...suppose can use next day delivery ....but when staff ask me will broken or not i say....yeah it might...then ...he not allow...and have to use 3-4 days registered mail...pls must arrieved to cy ar....cos i am stingy didn't buy extra insurrance to cover...can;t lost ya...

No comments: