Saturday, October 23, 2010

Raining day- GOod day-ENjoy

Like the feeling after a heavy raining...feel very blessfull..although you are walking arround the city alone.
In this highly competitive environment, MONEY $$$$ is so important....$ for you to survive when I saw so many begger on the street,$ allow you bring buy your pride,Only $ can makes you live the way you want.
Sometime i am thiking should i keeping study until i am 30yrs old or just straight away to step in the working world to earn money to realise the reslistic goals.
My Goals : A proper job save money to buy a mini studio and mini car in my country Malaysia.Then when almost 50yrs old then open a small cafe shop with friends and i will go to learn some cake.Sub-goal: Each year buy a bag,go for travel for every 2 yrs

Althoght so far i still stand on constant...but i am still looking for turning point ...i hope the goals is not far away from me.PLease have yuan fen with me...I want a house and a car...That's it.

These day cy is talking for God(Jesus)...however, i think no matter Jesus or my guan ying niang niang will still take care of me as long as we didn't indend to do something is beyond the humantic morol value.

You might not really to work very very hard but u don't spend too much

WHy i suddently feel so sad now...issit all these goals is hard for me...I look at all the goals is easier to accomplish by my both sisters... They are work hard and there is no free lunch in the world...

No comments: